I am singing the title of this post! Today was IT!!! Last day! I spent the day getting my new classroom ready. I decided to request a transfer back to 4th grade next year after two years in fifth grade. I am excited to be back in 4th next year, but I am glad I had the experience of teaching fifth grade. It gives me a very good perspective on where I need to have these fourth graders so that they will be well-prepared for fifth grade. I am going to have to spend a couple of days this summer finishing up my classroom, but thanks to my good friend, Kristen, I made a really good dent in getting things unpacked today. Thanks, Kristen!!! I just wanted to share a video with you that has nothing to do with school. It was just really funny to Phil and me, so I thought I would share. Don't feel bad if you don't think it is quite as hilarious as we do. :-)
3 comments:
Hey, is that Phil on the floor with SF? And by the way, it wouldn't hurt to post a longer video of the family even.
LOVE IT!! It's cute to hear Phil laughing at her like that!!
OK-now that school is out -where is the SUN? When the sun comes back out let's have that baby swim party with Reese and Avery!!! Glad to see you moving back to 4th grade but I'm sure 5th grade will miss you!
Post a Comment