Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nine months!

Phil and I have both been talking about how hard it is to believe that our children are 9 months old today!!! It has absolutely flown by! They are so much fun right now. They both have huge grins, a tooth coming in, and ants in their pants to be on the move! What are we going to do when they are able to move around on their own?? I mean, seriously, what are we going to do? They are both eating all kinds of new foods. They (and I) tried mango tonight. Not bad... not bad at all. This morning they wore their Japanese kimonos that my friend, Lisa, brought them from her time living in Tokyo. I must say, they looked pretty cute! SF's has some ruffles on it to make hers look girly! Do you think I have a ham on my hands with little Sydney Frances? Every time she sees the camera come out.. "CHEESE".. out comes the grin!



See what I mean?


Rush is working with his blocks in the pink bucket. This is what they bathed the babies in when they were in the NICU! Hard to believe they used to fit in this little bucket! They so LOVE to play with it now. They beat on it like a drum, put things in, and best of all DUMP THEM OUT!


Now,hmmm.... do you think the baby is supposed to be able to pull himself into a sitting position in the bouncy seat? Somehow I think this would be frowned upon by the manufacturer. I am sure there are some very scary warnings in the assembly instructions about letting your child do this. I think these are on the way to attic. I am a little sad because they have LOVED these bouncy seats. Some things you can get away with only having one of them, but we definitely used BOTH of these every day for the last 9 months. I don't think most people can use something like this for 9 months, so we have really "gotten the goody out of them."


We also now have TWO high chairs! Fun times with Cheerios ahead!



Well, Friday is the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!! Summer fun is coming our way!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh Laura, They are just SO cute!!! I can't believe they are 9 months either! Wow!
Thank you for your sweet comment about my grandfather. You are so thoughtful.

I'm jealous that you're out of school! We still have next week, and then 2 workdays after that!

BUT... I'm staying home next year... so I can't complain.

LOVE the pictures! Keep them coming! :)

Michelle said...

Do you know how excited I get when you post something new. We're done today too!!! We'll talk next week!!! xoxoxo

Tammy Senn said...

You are a fabulous writer. I am so glad you are blogging, you can publish it into a book one day! You are hilarious!! Miss you. Tammy