Both babies have a little tooth coming through on the bottom! It definitely explains some of the cranky moods, tears, and drool we have had around here for the past couple of weeks. So far, you can't actually see the tooth on either of them, but I can feel that it has broken through. I must say that I am completely blown away that they are cutting their first tooth at the EXACT same time. That is very interesting to me. They haven't really been the same on any of the other developmental stuff. I mean, they are usually within a couple of weeks of one another, but there has never been anything this obvious that they have done at the same time.
I wanted to post some videos. I am trying to do a better job of catching things they do on video because we have found that we are already beginning to forget little things that they do as the months go by. Do any of you readers out there have a great way that you are keeping up with videos? I use the video component on our digital camera, which does a great job, but then I feel like they are only on the computer or camera for viewing. So, suggestions are welcome! The ones of them giggling are especially for my friend, Michelle, because she loves giggling babies. I was at home by myself at the time, so it explains the "handy" camera work... especially on Rush's video. Also, notice how SF is totally done with me by the end of her video. It is as if she is saying, "OK. Quit... I did it.. now quit." Ha! Will not be the last time I get on her nerves, I am quite sure! She also has a huge spit cow lick from where Rush had given her a good slurp a couple of seconds before.

1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the videos. You know you can burn those to a DVD if you have a burner. You should also have a computer program called Windows Movie Maker that you can put videos and pictures together and even put music in it. You could do their first year!! It's a lot of fun to work with. I laughed OUT LOUD at SF's "dancing"!!!
Post a Comment