Sleeping on the little cot in a tiny hospital room with her baby (who is 10 years old) while she waits for the next visit from his pediatrician...
Working tirelessly to keep her twin grandchildren every day so her own daughter could return to work...
Going to Walmart at 8:30 pm to get photos developed for her child's science fair project because it is due tomorrow...
Going to a new job every morning for the financial well-being of her family while she leaves her heart at home with her 2 year-old daughter...
Raising her young son as a single mom because of circumstances no 31 year-old should ever have to face (and doing a wonderful job)...
Helping her eleven year old find the perfect dress for her sixth grade dance...
All of these are things that I have personally witnessed over the past few months. Just Mamas loving their kids! I hope all of you have had a wonderful day with your families! I know I have! Kiss your Mama today! She deserves it!
,n yuh huihb ghb bb yuh uyh uh uh hyu ijm (This is a little message from Rush. He says hi! He is sitting in my lap and was itching to do some typing this afternoon.)
No comments:
Post a Comment