My best friend since 6th grade came into town on Thursday to spend the night and visit with the babies (oh, and me). :-) She brought a few surprises for the babies, and even bought them some gifts while she was here. Spoiled, spoiled! See if you can pick out which gifts were Phil's favorite. If you know him at all, it will be easy to figure out.
All Phil said was, "It sure was nice of her to buy Sydney Frances two hats." :-)
Hey Laura! The babies look so great! Glad you all are having a good summer. I have been meaning to email you lately. We should plan on getting together before school starts again!
3 comments:
Hey Laura! The babies look so great! Glad you all are having a good summer. I have been meaning to email you lately. We should plan on getting together before school starts again!
I think the orange and blue look great on Rush man! And Fran is looking extra cute in her pink hat!!
I miss them so much already!!! I had such a good time!! Oh, I miss you too!
Post a Comment