I don't have much to say tonight except I have to work tomorrow.. and I'm still getting used to the idea. So, I am posting random pictures from the last couple of weeks. I logged on to the blog to add my friend, Amy, to the blogs I read list. She just started up, and I don't want to miss reading about her little cutie pie, Will! :-)
Fran likes to get out her Fisher Price Doctor Kit and work on anyone that will sit still long enough to be prodded and poked. She frequently consults her "Book of Home Remedies" as all good doctors will do from time to time. I think most of them wear Disney Princess gardening gloves as they do their jobs, too.
Fran said, "We are playing cars together nicely, Mama. Don't you want to take our picture?" Ummmm... someone has grown up with a camera in her face, but I won't name names. :-)
2 comments:
Is Phil sleeping while the doctor is working on him? Cute!!
My comment above. I hit the wrong button.
Post a Comment