Yes, this is my second post today. I am pretty sure that has NEVER happened. I felt like I had to get today's date on this post, or you might not have believed me. I set a goal for myself to finish both of the kids' rooms before the end of the summer. And I DID it!! It totally does not matter that I completed Fran's room today. The last day of summer. The Last. She liked it. When I brought her in to show her everything I had finished, she got her shy smile on her face. That means she really liked it. I'm no interior designer for sure, but if it makes my girl smile, it works for us. :-)
Voila!
P.S. The bed and dresser belonged to me when I was a little girl.
P.P.S. I had to work really hard to take the picture of the dresser without taking a picture of myself taking the picture in the mirror.
1 comment:
Both bedrooms look cute!
Post a Comment