Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sassy

Hi, this is Frantastic, here. Whenever my Mama makes me sit in the Pack and Play so she can bathe my brother, I don't really like it too much. In fact, I hate it. So tonight, I cried and screamed at the top of my lungs and then I got really quiet. Guess what I was doing? Being sassy that's what. See, I just take every single toy out of the Pack and Play and fling it into the floor. That way I don't have a thing to play with. That'll show that Mama of mine not to leave me sitting in here.


So then, I just watch America's Funniest Home Videos.


Then, when Shish gets done with his bath, he will come in and give me back some toys.


Sassy.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

That's so funny! Ann Marelle calls our Rush, "Rah."

Anonymous said...

That...is...hysterical! We need more stories by Frantastic!

Therese

Anonymous said...

Oh Fran!!!!! Love that sassy personality....It is very entertaining!!!