Dear Aunt Ivy,
My Dad-dee has taught me to say aardvark just for you. Yes, seriously. I will perform next time I see you. I am currently in training to learn to say Kate. I will also attempt to blow you a kiss when I see you next time. Rush said to tell you that he said apple tonight for the first time. He also said to tell you what sound a dog makes because he learned that, too. See you soon!
Love from your favorite niece,
Fran
1 comment:
YAAAAAAAA!!!! Well I absolutely can't wait to hear you say aardvark Miss Franny!! I will go out on a limb to say you are the only 17 month old that can say aardvark!! And yaaa for Rush! Can't wait to see and hear all of your tricks. Miss you both TONS!!!! I would pay a million dollars for Fran to "back it up" in my lap and read her a book :-) and Rush just be cute and point :-) Love y'all!!!
Post a Comment