Deborah has cut (and now colors) my hair for MANY years. She is really the only person that I clearly remember styling my hair. So, she knows all about the events of my life because most of us women sit in that chair and talk about everything in our lives. I have always said that you better hope your hairstylist isn't a gossip because she hears it all! So, since she has celebrated the joy the babies have brought to our lives, it was important to me that she be the person to give them their very first haircut. And she was thrilled to be the one to do it!! She was fully prepared with M and M's and two bowls full of toys. Sydney Frances was a HUGE fan of the M and M's. They have never had any kind of candy before, so in the pictures you will notice that she has chocolate drool just about to drip out of her mouth. That would be because she FRANtically stuffed her mouth full of about four M and M's! She LOVED them. Rush wasn't interested in trying one even when Papa tried to give him one. Oh yes, speaking of Papa... he along with Gigi and Aunt Julia joined us! I was so glad that they did! These babies have so many people that love them and well, OK, SPOIL them!!
How about some pictures??
4 comments:
YAAAAAHHH!!! I have been waiting on this post all day!!!! They look sooooo cute!!!! Rush looking like a little man now, but still a baby :-) no worries. She did a good job. I am cracking up that Mama, Daddy, and Aunt Julia went too....hilarious...can you tell they are the first grandchildren in the family, HA! Can't wait to see them. Come see me. I am here ALL the TIME!!!! Love y'all! Give the a hug and kiss from Aunt Ivy and Uncle Tony and a lick from cousin Sully dog!
Lindsey and I love the haircuts! We are glad to still see some curls on Rush and love Sydney Frances' bangs. You should have called us to go too! LOL!
PERFECTION!!!!
Way too precious! They look adorable! I'm glad you survived, Laura!
Therese
Post a Comment