Sunday, December 6, 2009

Friendly Debate

So, there has been a little friendly debate around here. Phil has believed for some time that Rush needs a haircut. He often brings it up and has even sworn that he will not get a haircut or shave until Rush does (the haircut part I mean). I feel rather strongly that his curls are VERY cute and must be preserved. Any thoughts?


After his nap today

(OK. Yes, I know. He really does need a haircut. Soon. I'm just not ready. It makes my throat get tight in the same way the insurance commercial does when the little boy hugs his Mama as she gets off the bus from serving in the military and the lady helps her friend with cancer finish the race. Oh lordy!)

Coming soon... outtakes from the Christmas card photo session debacle.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

My child has a mullet, so clearly my opinion is without merit, BUT I vote no haircut for as long as possible. I love those curls!

Anonymous said...

I love the curls!!!

Gina and Michael said...

What a great debate for the two of you to be having!!!

Michelle said...

cut it. make a man out of him before his sister starts to make fun of him.

Anonymous said...

leave the curls for a while.
Pappa
wrg