Effective immediately: Bath time will always FOLLOW meal time while we are in "feed yourself with your hands and be disgusting mode."
Look at my baby girl... Lovely.
Also.. anyone noticing a pattern here for our girl? Look carefully. Someone is going to have to have a talk with her before we enter the teenage years.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Did Uncle Tony teach her that? They have a picture of Noah doing the same thing on their refrigerator. I see a pattern ....
I have to tell you...I have had a pretty stressful, somewhat rotten week and the last two posts have made me smile and laugh out loud. Thanks, Aunt Chelle needed that. xoxoxo
3 comments:
Did Uncle Tony teach her that? They have a picture of Noah doing the same thing on their refrigerator. I see a pattern ....
Therese
I have to tell you...I have had a pretty stressful, somewhat rotten week and the last two posts have made me smile and laugh out loud. Thanks, Aunt Chelle needed that.
xoxoxo
Oh Lawd Fran!!!! That is hilarious!! She is a little bird shooter isn't she!
Post a Comment