Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fun with Friends

Yesterday, the twins had their first playdate. Reese and Avery came over with their moms to do some playing for the morning. Elizabeth and I work together and she was pregnant with Reese at the same time I was pregnant with the twins. We actually shared the same due date of October 9. So, Reese is a little over a month younger than Rush and SF. Avery is 15 months old, and her mom, Kristen, also works with us. It was fun! The kids got to play, and the Mamas got some adult conversation and lunch! A few pictures.. (E.. I stole a few from your post because I didn't have as many good ones.)


Waiting for our friends to arrive!


Reese and Sydney Frances


Kristen holding Avery and Rush


The buddies

In other news, there has been all kinds of pulling up going on around here. Rush, as you know, can pull himself up to standing, so we had to lower his crib. Now, apparently, SF can pull herself up to a sitting position and onto her knees. I know this because I heard her squeal out during naptime today, and this is what she was up to when I went to the door.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh! That face is so cute! She is so proud of herself!

Elizabeth said...

I love it! She is so happy!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! she is so proud!

Anonymous said...

I actually laughed out loud at SF! She's a riot!

Therese