I hope this is the beginning of a long, happy friendship. Call me if you want to go for a walk! :-)
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Would you like to go for a stroll?
I finally decided on a double stroller for the twins. This is a HUGE decision!!! I have heard so many opinions. Some insist you need a front/back or tandem stroller... but then they hit each other in the head and are hard to steer. Some swear by a side by side... but then you can't fit through doors and they can REALLY hit each other. Oh well, I finally decided what I wanted and BOUGHT IT! (Well, after a night of thinking and two trips back and forth to Columbus with my Mama.) Even if you don't have twins, if you have two stroller aged children, this can be quite the purchase. We have all seen those mothers in the parking lot screaming at children while simultaneously trying to fold or unfold a monstrous contraption from the back of the car that it doesn't really fit very nicely into. I saw that girl at the pediatric clinic the other day. She had an infant and a child that was probably around 3 or so. Well, little cutie that was three was apparently in NEED of something because this woman proceeded to scream at the child... "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!" Then, little sweetie would say something back and her Mama would yell at her again... "I KNOW, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR YOU!!!!!!" Her tone was less than friendly. Well, Mama was having a hard day apparently, and guess what? She also had to fold up that stroller. Although, she had no problem screaming at her child loud enough for the entire pediatric clinic parking lot to hear, she did manage to keep the expletives under her breath, but I could tell they were coming.. one after another.. some of them were probably at me for staring at her while that was all going on. I would have offered to help, but I had two babies with me and all. Anyway, all that to say that I wanted a stroller that doesn't make me feel like showing out in the parking lot at the pediatric clinic. I think I found it. Meet Combi Twin Sport EX...

I hope this is the beginning of a long, happy friendship. Call me if you want to go for a walk! :-)
I hope this is the beginning of a long, happy friendship. Call me if you want to go for a walk! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Precious! I love it! Very savvy! I want to go for a walk! I wish we lived closer! I want to visit this summer. So fun!
Post a Comment