The new stroller was a hit!!
We had a fun day at City Fest! SF, Rush, and I went with a friend and her sweet little girl! I was very conservative with my spending... especially since there were tons of cute things there for children. I bought a pillowcase dress for Sydney Frances, and I ordered a onesie for Rush that will match SF's dress. His onesie will have a rhino on it, and it will look super studly with his new khaki shorts! I love SF's dress. We found them as soon as we got there, and there were lots of dresses there that were similar. I think these were the cutest we saw, so I am glad we grabbed them at the beginning! I think SF really likes it, too!
She was really excited to be there!! :-)
4 comments:
Love that fabric! I think is could be time for Momma to take some sewing lessons!
Yep! Kristen and I talked about that yesterday. We both have a machine... just gotta learn how to use it! :-)
I think I can leave a comment now! Yea!
Cute, cute, cute dress and pictures.
Gosh, Rush looks like Phil with his eyebrows scrunched together - "Hey, Roach, does my tongue look funny?"
Girl, those pillowcase dresses are super easy to make!! I can sooooo teach you how to make them! I need to get down there with my machine and give you some lessons, I will also teach ya how to make pants too to go with the dress (like little pantaloons. What kind of machine do you have?
Post a Comment