
I LOVE this picture of Rush. Just wanted to post it because I think it so cute! Mama took this one at her house one day. I think he has the cutest smile ever! He also has the strongest little chest and arm muscles from pushing up like this ALL THE TIME!!!!!!! He constantly flips over and pushes himself up.
Not much new news around here. I am looking forward to Spring Break so I can hang out with the babies for a while. I am sure it will make me very ready for summer. I have also started talking about plans for some play dates for this summer for the babies. Rush and Sydney Frances will get to meet Reese and Avery this summer. They need someone to play with since they have been stuck inside since... well, since birth. This summer we should be all clear to begin to enjoy a few more fun times OUTSIDE the house. We will get our last Synagis shot this month. WOO HOO.. the end of RSV season is in sight! Phil took some quick pictures of the babies in the SNOW this past weekend. I will try to post those this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment