We have been busy. And by busy I mean battling a stomach virus. And by battling I mean only Rush has it so far. And by so far, I mean the rest of us are trying this wild and crazy trick of drinking 100% Red Grape Juice that can only be found at Publix.
The plan is to drink this grape juice 3 times every day for three days... or I guess as long as you have someone sick in your presence. There's no help for Rush in this because he has already been bitten by the bug. The rest of us are keeping our fingers crossed. Although Phil rolls his eyes at me when I hand him his juice, he is participating. Rush is happy and so far things have been mild, but I don't want to test the waters with anyone else. Only thing is that Rush wants me to make him some scrambled eggs. He has been asking all day long. It makes me feel sad because I love to feed Rush anything his little self will eat. But alas, he only gets toast in small little squares because I am afraid of the violent vomit. Also, in hindsight, the blue Powerade might have been a poor choice. Oh, and also the red Powerade. That is all about that.
In other news, Tiny Dancer had her first performance of the year. We enjoyed watching her do her thing. She LOVES it! She told Sue Sue that there were lots of people there to cheer for her that weren't her mommies or her daddies. Last time I checked she only had one Mommy and one Daddy, but she loved the cheering regardless of all that. It is possible that they were there to cheer for their own little girls, but I am not sure she realized that. She felt like the star of the show apparently, and it's good for everyone to be the star every now and then. She has truly learned so much from this class that she takes each quarter. She watches her teacher's every move and happily dances away. We will start back in January.
Rush was also vying for Entertainer of the Year with his crazy faces. He really just wanted to play cars in the gym, but he watched and was a pretty good sport.
After she finished dancing, he told SF, "You did a good job with your dancing, Tee-ta." Love his sweet little heart!
We also enjoyed a camp out with Aunt Ivy, Uncle Tony, and Kate. And by camp out I mean we all piled into our house and found a place for everyone to sleep. And by found a place, I mean there were trundle beds and sleeping bags involved. It was really lots of fun! The kids LOVED getting to spend the night together... although they slept in separate rooms. We used to have fun times spending the night with cousins at the lake, so I hope the kiddos are making some of those same memories.
I can't handle the cuteness. And by cuteness I mean the pigtails. And by pigtails, I mean the cutie patootie ones sprouting from Kate's head with the little wavy ribbons tied in to look like 'Fwannie'. Love these babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment