Saturday, October 27, 2012

Breakin' the law


I'm sure there is a Federal Law or an amendment to the Constitution that states that this is strictly against the law. But, my kids love it, so I am taking my chances. On Friday afternoons, after we turn into our neighborhood, I let them get out of their car seats... inside the car. They crawl (giggling the whole time) into the back of our car. They get to ride back there all the way home. It is a highly anticipated event all week long. Also, as I am driving 5 mph down the one street it takes to get home, they are accidentally thrown all over the back of the car. It also causes them to roll around and laugh hysterically. Will we still do this when they are fifteen? I know.. probably not, so we will enjoy it while we can.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You rebel! I love it!