Saturday, September 1, 2012
It's That Time of Year!!!
We're ready for some football around here. Yes, I know Rush has on his Alabama jersey, and it makes my heart sting just a little each time I see it. But my Frannie is an Auburn girl. Phil has been talking so much "trash" around here lately that I am even fired up about football season.(Please let our quarterback be decent. It is really the only position I fully understand.) We were all singing our respective fight songs at dinner a few nights ago. This "house divided" thing is getting interesting now that the kids are starting to get in on the fun. So there is only one thing left to say!!!! WAAARRRRRRR EAGLE!!
P.S. Don't think that I have given up on Rush entirely. We fired up the AU Marching Band CD on the way to daycare yesterday. You can't help but feel the Auburn Spirit when you hear them play "WAR EAGLE!" (He secretly loves it but is afraid to let his dad know.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm with SF on this one but they both are super cute! My sister was an Alabama fan at one point but came around to see the light! ;)
Post a Comment