I love it when I am left out of the conversations between my two children when we are in the car. It is alway entertaining. If they really get going, I don't need radio. I can be completely entertained by the conversation in the back seat.
Today on the way to SF's dance class:
SF: Rush, we should spend a little while being little and do the stuff for when you are little. Then, we should move on to be big. Isn't that right?
Rush: Yes, and then we can drink coffee.
I am planning to do a "what they are up to" post this weekend. I need to record some of the best (and even the not so best) parts of their personalities right now. Three is such an interesting age.
Our sweet Kate also turns two this Friday, so we will be partying with her this weekend! Fun pictures to come!!
1 comment:
That is so funny! Love it! Charles told us the story about you riding through Auburn on Fri. night. LOL!
Post a Comment