Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just a reminder...



Love this picture of my two sweeties! This post is a reminder to me about how lucky I am. Today, I needed to be reminded because most sentences directed at me have started with "Why you...", "I don't want...", "He pushed...", and "When are we going to...". Most of those sentences also included some whining and a few tears. There may also have been more than one puddle of tee-tee in the bathroom floor from a few "almost got it in there" experiences. There have been times-outs and admonishments, but they are napping soundly for now. I will be happy to see those smiling, happy, well-rested faces when they decide to greet me again. And tomorrow... a day of rest for me. It includes a dentist appointment, a meeting, and a work engagement, but the kids will be at daycare, so I will take a mental break at least. And they will have a ball at Sue Sue's house! Everybody wins!!



I think this one is pretty cute, too!

No comments: