Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a very busy weekend!! We were on the go! Starting Saturday morning, we went to our neighborhood egg hunt. The kids had lots of fun there. Our HOA does a great job of organzing that for us every year. There was a visit from the Easter Bunny. Rush was a huge fan as you will see below. SF? That is a big, fat NO! She was more than happy to wave "bye-bye" to the oversized, furry guy. {I don't really blame her...} After we left, she told us, "He is a nice bunny. Maybe next year." I think she is trying to convince herself more than anyone that she might one day be willing to accept Santa and the Easter Bunny into her life. On Sunday, we were greeted by backets full of goodies that the Easter Bunny left behind. Syd was more than happy to accept her surprises and treats in E. Bunny's absence. Then we headed over to Gigi and Papa's house for some egg hunting and a delicious lunch. After that, we were back home to see Gram and Granddaddy and Uncle Chris. It was a full day of fun!! (There was a fun birthday party tucked in there on Saturday, but I will save it for another post.)









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Wish we could have been there!!! Frannie's hair is long.....I must see her, so Iwill not have to say that :-( Love to y'all.