Can't you just feel the excitement??
Friday, December 31, 2010
Goodbye 2010!!
We celebrated at home tonight! I use the past tense because we will never make it to midnight! I am currently watching Rick Springfield singing on television, and that is about all the excitement I can handle. :-) SF and I went out shopping this afternoon for a little while. I needed to get out of the house. We had a stomach bug/fever virus (or something) move slowly through our house starting last Monday. In the end, I ended up with cabin fever, and I needed to get out! We enjoyed a stroll through the mall and stopped at Gigi's Cupcakes on the way home for some New Year's Eve treats. Rush and SF were allowed to have about 1/32 of a cupcake after they faked their way through a grilled cheese and french fries. They were barely able to cope with the fact that there was a cupcake in their near future. So, basically, they had some icing for dinner.
Can't you just feel the excitement??

Can't you just feel the excitement??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment