Monday, November 22, 2010

Swing and Swide


Rush and Fran had a great time this weekend playing on their new(ly put together) swing set! They actually got the swing set from Gigi and Papa for their birthday, and we just got it together. I know... just in time for cold weather. Oh well! We are still enjoying it, and it also isn't cold. The weather is in the 70s. We are going to have to wear short sleeves on Thanksgiving!

Every afternoon, they ask, "We go swing and swide?" Rush's favorite part is the see-saw, and Sydney Frances seems to like the swings and slide equally.

Rush was in a grumpy mood this past Sunday when we were playing, but I managed to get a few smiles out of him. He is a little thrill seeker and loves to be pushed high or to have you surprise him with a sudden push. He will laugh and laugh!

Frannie was in a particularly sunny mood. Maybe she was inspired by her rainbow motif sweatshirt. :-) I got some good smiles from her!









No comments: