Coloring a birthday card for Papa
Chillin' in Mama's spot in the bed with the "mote"
See my cool new t-shirt Granddaddy brought me from Australia? The kangaroos are fuzzy.
I got a t-shirt, too, plus my Mama put my bow in the center of my head today. Do I look funny or something?
Rush had his first juice box on Mother's Day. He LOVED it...like caved in the sides of the box loved it. He has never had juice straight up before. I always mix it with LOTS of water, so this was a treat for him. He was able to easily drink from the straw.
SF had a juice box after some coaxing. She finally ended up enjoying the juice, too.
See you all when summer comes around!
4 comments:
GREAT pictures! I can't wait for us to hang out when you are done! I know how crazy this time of year is..it is almost over!!
~Jana
Adorable!!!
I think they grew about 10 feet since the last pics! My gosh!
Therese
Thanks...I needed that!!! The best trick I learned when teaching preschool is to "dog ear" the juice boxes. That means you pull up the little folds and teach them to hold them there. That way they don't squeeze them and it all comes out!!!! Love Mr. Man's haircut!!!!
Post a Comment