Really... I know it doesn't happen often, but I don't have anything to blog about. I could tell you some gross stories about how we spent the last week with both kids having a stomach virus, but I will spare you those details. Instead of enjoying birthday parties and fun times with friends, we stayed at home... eating saltines and trying to force unwilling little people to drink Pedialyte. SF said, "Eh NOOOOOOOOO... milt" which translates to "Whatever is in my cup doesn't look like milt, so I am not even going to try it. Get me some milt." Unfortunately,
milt was not on the stomach bug menu, so she had to wait a while for that. So, there are no fun action shots from the birthday parties we missed or fun days spent in the beautiful sunshine. We did finally venture out at the end of the weekend for some shoe shopping. I dressed them in what they would have worn to the birthday parties if we had been able to go. Enjoy the un-birthday party cuteness.

I don't want you to take my picture.

All of Rush's photos these days are "action" shots. He won't be still or keep his shirt tucked in. And he always needs a bat in his hand. (Psst.. I secretly love that... very boyish of him.)

I actually think SF looks like Rush a little bit here. I don't usually think they look alike. I also love this picture.

And finally, this one is of Rush snoozing and refusing to wake up for school while visions of his teenage years flash in my head. I love how Puppy is snuggled around his neck. (Note from Rush the Woodchuck... please notice to the right of the picture that I believe cribs make excellent teething equipment. A little furniture finish never hurt anyone.) Seriously, we had to wrap as much of the edge of the crib as we could in 'sheet-savers'. This little bit of gnawed crib slipped through, though.
1 comment:
Love the pictures with their table and chairs. I'm glad they are letting that big guy color with them!
Post a Comment