These are few pictures from "Spring Picture Day" at daycare. They were supposed to have their pictures made at a local preschool, but they weren't able to go because of a huge rain storm. I snapped a few pictures of them when I dropped them off. They were both very enthusiastic, as you can tell. I think Rush just couldn't move past how cute he looked in his sweater vest. Sydney Frances was also very pretty in her cardigan that her Dad-dee bought her.


Finally a little smile!

And... these just crack me up. Phil walked into our bedroom and said, "Rush is riding his fire truck around the kitchen." And I said, "What fire truck?" Then, I cracked up laughing and went to take pictures. This truck is quite obviously NOT a ride toy. Unless you are one and you turn it into one. He does have on his fire truck PJs after all.


2 comments:
They are just SO cute! Love the pictures! I can't believe how big they are getting!
PRECIOUS!! Rush did a great job making it a riding toy!
Post a Comment