Saturday, October 3, 2009
Happy Birthday, Mama!
Today is MY Mama's 60th Birthday!!! She, of all people, deserves a blog post that is all her own! She takes care of our whole family (swine flu and all). She is a Mama of many verbs. She loves us, cooks for us, wipes off our counter tops, waters our plants, picks up our children from daycare, folds our laundry, lives with us when two babies are born at one time, shops with us, goes to lunch with us, goes on Girls' Weekends with us, answers the phone over and over to tell me what to do with my sick children, and the list goes on and on. These are just the first few things that popped into my head this morning. I know I speak for my sister when I say that we couldn't survive without her! Even when you are 34 and 31 years old... a girl always needs her Mama. We love you, Mama! Happy Birthday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well said!! We are very lucky to have such a great mom. Love you too mama!!!
Post a Comment