I had some fun dressing up the babies in all of their Christmas gear. There is a slight chance they did not enjoy it as much as I did. I thought they looked so cute, but they were only game for a few pictures before things began to take an ugly turn. I think Sydney Frances got really hot from all of the posing and crying, so she really fell apart. This, in turn, made Rush feel a little anxious, and he began to fret as well. These are few pics from our photo session. 
3 comments:
Beautiful Christmas babies! What a gift the two of you have received! Enjoy every second!
Rush has the sweetest little face EVER!!! I just want to gobble him up. In the second picture it looks like he just hit her and looking at you like "what?"...xoxoxo
We got our Christmas card today! They are so beautiful! I still tear up a little when I look at them! Enjoy your time at home during the break!!!
Post a Comment